Experience 3 major Yucatan attractions. Visit Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World, swim in Ik-Kil Cenote and climb the Coba Pyramid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up at your accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, Ik-Kil is currently closed until further notice. The cenote Selva Maya will be visited instead.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise when booking if wheelchair assistance is required (extra fee applies)