Join an unforgettable journey that explores the natural beauty and intriguing history of the Yucatan Peninsula. Visit the Ek Balam Archaeological Site, and enjoy a swimming stop at the Cenote Maya.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Transportation from Cancun available just Tuesdays and Thursdays Roundtrip transportation from most Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone Meeting point in Oh Cancun Urban Oasis hotel for people staying in downtown Cancun Pick up from Costa Mujeres Area not available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Children may participate if they are aged 6 years and over.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or mind-altering substances are prohibited from participating.
- For safety purposes, only ‘action-cams’ (for example, GoPro) strapped to the head or chest are allowed.
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26 in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs. Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Transportation is not available from Costa Mujeres