Visit a majestic natural park where you'll enjoy natural attractions, music, and ceremonies along with exquisite Mexican gastronomy on this full-day tour from Cancun. Discover a combination of the natural beauty and cultural wealth of the country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please contact the local tour operator at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm the name of your hotel and to be informed of your pickup time. The tour operator's guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with the company's logo on the back and will announce the tour name aloud. Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit ($25 USD).
- The park is open all year from 8:30 to 21:30.
- Please help us protect the marine fauna using chemical-free sun blockers and sunscreens
- Food & drinks are not allowed into the park.