Visit one of the most beautiful natural parks in Spain on a day-trip from Gijón. See the lakes of Covadonga and check out Cangas de Onís, one of the most picturesque places in the Asturias region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Begoña. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at 08:15, which is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides, with a black umbrella, and the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in English and Spanish if there are fewer than 6 participants. If there are more than 6 participants that tour will be offered in English. Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you.
- The use of masks inside vehicles and monuments is mandatory throughout the country.