Discover the incredible Covadonga Lakes on this guided tour with exclusive transportation in confortable van of 8 places. See the Picos de Europa National Park and the Roman Bridge of Cangas de Onís
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the meeting point 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Arrive 5 minutes before the start of the activity. Look for "Naturaller" logo on the van. Your guide will arrive driving the van and call you for the name of reservationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Walk about 3,5km to know the natural space of Covadonga Lakes
- You will climb steps if you want to know the Sanctuary in depth
- You will have free time to eat both on a picnic and in a bar or restaurant