Visit one of the most beautiful natural parks in Spain on a day trip from Gijón. See the lakes of Covadonga and check out Cangas de Onís, one of the most picturesque places in the Asturias region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Begoña. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual). If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English