Try some of South Africa's top wines paired with cheeses, olives, and chocolate on a fun and informative bus day trip to the Cape winelands. Savor a la carte lunch at one of the vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from all accommodations in the city center of Cape Town. The schedule for pickup is as follows: Camps Bay area at about 8:15 AM; City Centre, Sea Point area between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM; Baxter Theatre (Rondeboch) at 9:15 AM; and Crystal Towers at about 9:15 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you are staying outside of the city center you can make your way to the Westin. Please get in touch with the local partner after the booking to arrange a meeting point.
- Please note that tour participants must be aged 18 or over. No children are permitted on this tour.