Discover South African wildlife in some of the country's best national parks, traveling along the Garden Route. In this untamed paradise on the southeastern coast you can set your sense of adventure free at beaches, on safari, on ziplines and lots more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Any location within a 10-km radius of Cape Town city center and from Stellenbosch
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note, the tour itinerary can run in reverse or a different order to ensure the optimal experience as per the season
- Optional activities are weather dependent, and can only be booked and paid for on the tour.
- Pickup time is usually about 06:00 to 07:00 on the morning of departure. An email will be sent confirming the exact pick-up time a day before the tour departs
- Prices of optional activities are subject to change and are seasonal
- Accommodation may change to a similar star grading option if the preferred options listed are not available. Accommodation can only be confirmed after the tour is paid for in full
- Double and twin rooms require a minimum and maximum of 2 customers per room
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters, evasive, and not contained by fences so it's unlikely to see them during these game drives, especially rare in the mountainous and dense vegetation regions of the Western Cape and Garden Route.