Reconnect with nature on a strenuous but rewarding half-day hike to the top of Table Mountain. Hike along one of the most popular paths in the Platteklip Gorge and get stunning views of Cape Town and its surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or immediate surrounds.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The entire activity lasts 4 hours, but the hike is between 2 to 3 hours, depending on the level of fitness of participants. It is a strenuous but rewarding hike
- If the cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, your guide will walk you down again, which adds about 2 hours and we charge an additional R300 per person, which can be paid to your guide in cash.