Uncover the stories behind Capitol Hill's iconic architecture on this 2-hour walking tour. See the US Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, and more in the company of your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside Union Station in the Great Hall under the big clock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will last about 1.5 hours and cover about 1.5 miles
- You must be able to walk for 1.5 miles and stand for the duration
- The tour will take place rain or shine, unless the weather makes for dangerous conditions