Take a 2.5-hour walking tour of Cardiff, and discover locations in the Welsh capital used in the hit TV series “Doctor Who.” Learn how the city was utilized for intergalactic purposes, and how it was transformed to become New York, Pompeii and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Cardiff Castle entrance, Castle StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the locations on the walking tour are exclusive to this tour. For those interested, 3-hour Doctor Who Cardiff Bus Tour (departing at 2 pm on the same day as this tour from Cardiff Bay) is a complementary activity and visits other locations around the Welsh capital.