Eat like a local on this unique walking tour around some of Carlsbad Village's best eateries. Taste the flavors of the region, enjoy a wine tasting session, and learn about the village’s history, culture, and architecture as you explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Northwest corner of State & Grand in front of the fountain in downtown Carlsbad Village. Across the street from our first tasting location, Caldo Pomodoro 2907 State Street, Carlsbad CA 92008Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in rain or shine so please wear appropriate clothes and bring an umbrella
- 2 miles of easy walking between restaurant stops
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Parking is available at the Carlsbad Village Train Station