Experience the lush landscape surrounding San Juan, Puerto Rico on a 2-hour horse riding adventure at a private ranch. Enjoy stunning views of the coastal plains and mountains, and look for indigenous wildlife roaming freely in their native habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Avenida Campo Rico ("Roberto Sanchez Vila Avenue"), Este Final, Carolina, Puerto Rico 00985. The ranch is about 10 minutes from San Juan Airport and 20 minutes from the port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You are advised to wear long pants or shorts with a long towel
- All riders must be at least 9 years of age. Guest under 18 years old must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds (113 kilograms) for this activity. Everyone will be weighed at the ranch. Participants who exceed the limit will not be able to join the tour, and will not be refunded.
- All participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes
- Taxi services are available from Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Ocean Park, Punta Las Marias and Isla Verde for $15.00 pp (paid locally). Details will be provided in the voucher.
- Tours start on time, with check-in at 45 to 30 minutes before the tour time. Refunds will not be granted due to delays or for no-shows.
- Cancelation will also apply without refund if you or your guests are caught drinking alcoholic beverages on the premises before your scheduled tour. The local partner reserve the right to refuse admission.