Discover the fantastic scenery of the Benagil Caves with kayaks, to access even the most hidden spots. You can stop and get out inside at the famous Benagil Cave for some breathtaking pictures, and enjoy these ancient natural-made wonders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, German, Spanish
What customers loved
"We were a great team with my friend and managed the kayak very well"
"Getting out in Benagil Cave and exploring there."
"Being able to visit the Benagil cave!!"
"Getting to stop at the Benagil Caves to walk around - not every tour does that!"
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be halfway down to the Benagil Beach at the Kayak Algarve office. If you are driving, there is a car park nearby (see address link on voucher). After parking, walk down the main road toward the direction of the beach. Halfway down to the beach there will be a small road to the right. The office is the second house. If you arrive at the beach, you went too far down. Please use the emergency phone number to call or use WhatsApp if you can't find the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Breathable clothing
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for people from 4 to 70 years old