Join a guided tour of Central Park to visit many of its most scenic spots. Learn about its history, wildlife, and role in pop culture from your professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time. Meet on the sidewalk in front of the Shops at Columbus Circle, at the corner of W 60 St and Broadway. You guide will be standing street-side at the entrance to the shops, directly beneath the Jazz At Lincoln Center Rose Hall marquee. They will be wearing their NY Sightseeing Guide license.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain, shine, or snow
- This activity involves 2 miles of walking on uneven or moderately graded paths