Explore New York's Central Park walking, playing, and learning. Solve riddles on your smartphone and interact with the most important attractions. Unlock the park and enjoy the best of it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Begin the tour at Cleopatra's Needle in Central Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can start anytime, without a schedule. Just log in to the app and start playing.
- Average duration: 2–2.5 hours. You can adjust the game to your pace, as there is no time limit.
- An internet connection is required.
- The cost is per group of up to 5 people. For example, if your group consists of 25 people, then you have to purchase 5 serial numbers.
- Every attraction hides a puzzle. The puzzles are independent and not connected to each other through a story. The goal is for players to interact with the attractions and their surrounding areas.
- You can use 1 language per serial number (1 serial number per 5 people). If your group is multilingual, you will need to buy more games for more languages.
- The game is completely outdoors, so it depends on the weather. The game can continue on the same day or another day if it is interrupted.
- It's better to start the game in daylight, as the lack of light may make it difficult to solve puzzles.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.