Český Krumlov is an architectonic jewel listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Visit this romantic town, where your guide will show you the important sights and tell you about its history. Stop along the way to enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Italian, Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup available from central Prague accomodation.
Select participants and date
Please meet at the rooftop parking of Main Train Station, next to the company Sixt Car Rental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the Celebration of the Five-Petalled Rose from June 17, 2022, to June 19, 2022, an additional fee of 300 CZK will be charged
- Only English commentary is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian commentary are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually