Indulge your love of food and wine on this walking tour of Chania at sunset. Enjoy mouthwatering sweets, strong spirits, and amazing sunsets as you stroll through the old town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
your guide will be waiting on the square in front of the Chania Municipal Market Pl. Agoras 69 / Old Chania Market, Chania 731 32. Make sure that you are facing Kydon Hotel. Your guide will be holding a Crete Local Adventures sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Child Policy: Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age of 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you.
- Dietary Notes: We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.