Enjoy a guided walking tour of Charleston that is dedicated to the people who died defending America. Learn how Charleston played an integral part in the founding of the country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide on the corner of Concord Street and Vendue Range, at the entrance to the Ravenel and Joe Riley Waterfront Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- These tours run rain or shine
- All of our sales are final once purchased, but rainchecks are offered that never expire and can be used in any of the cities that this tour provider operates in