Discover the charms of Chiang Mai's Old City on a 4-hour bike tour of the back lanes. Experience everyday life in the modern city, and see ancient temples and Buddha images inside the Old City walls. Learn about Chiang Mai's trading history and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Grasshopper Shop near Chiang Mai Gate.Please look for a greenery co-working space "Punspace" - our office will be located in front of it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You must cover your shoulders and knees to visit sacred sites, temples, and pagodas
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen