Raft some of Thailand’s best white water rapids on a 10-kilometer route of the Mae Taeng River. Benefit from the services of expert guides and certified high-quality equipment for your safety.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Chiang Mai.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Participants should be have reasonably good physical fitness. The activities are not suitabel for those with heart, back or neck conditions, broken bones or pregnant women
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must be at least 15 years old and weigh no more than 120 kilograms
- The base camp has all amenities you will need to stay comfortable, including lockers, changing rooms with showers, and a minimart to pick up any last-minute snacks or supplies
- Top-of-the-line equipment and expert guides will ensure you have a safe adventure. Towels and shower facilities are provided at the end before you head back home