Enjoy a full-day cycling adventure through the South-Eastern part of Chiang Mai. Ride over quiet country roads, and through small villages, where farmers work the rice fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, Dutch
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office at Recreational Chiang Mai Biking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the bicycle tour, take a break every hour for a short rest and drink
- The stops and places of interest may vary depending on seasonal activities. Any healthy person who is able to ride a bicycle can join this trip
- We welcome solo-travelers but do keep in mind that our tours only will operate with a minimum of 2 participants.
- If the minimum participants is not reached, we reserve the right to offer a different time-slot/day/tour and or cancel your reservation.