Visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai. Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls, and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for the small group tour is available for customers located in the center of Chiang Mai (within a 2km radius of Tha Pae Gate), around the Old City Wall in Chiang Mai Province, including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, and Wualai Road in the zones of the Night Bazaar, Ton Lam Yai Market, and Kad Luang. Your exact pickup time may vary. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
If your hotel is outside the free pickup area, the designated meeting point is the Thapae Gate in Chiang Mai Old City, in front of McDonalds. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶