Explore the caves of Chiang Dao, a spectacular system of stalactites and stalagmites less than two hours’ drive from Chiang Mai. See the five limestone caverns beneath the mountains and climb the Buatong Sticky Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotels in Chiang Mai city center
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- Solo travelers pay the same price.
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. Your driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the activity date, or if you don’t show up on the date, no refund will be given.