Explore the rich culture of Chiang Mai through its 3 major temples on a half-day small-group or private tour. Learn more about the history of the city and Lanna Kingdom at the Chiang Mai Arts & Cultural Centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel in Chiang Mai (within 6km from the 3 Kings Monument)
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Your voucher is only valid on the date specified
- Special rates are available for children between 3 and 9 years old as an add-on option
- You must cover your shoulders and knees when entering temples
- Pick up outside the city center is available at an additional charge of 500 THB each way per booking between 6 and 15 kilometers from the center and 1,000 THB each way per booking between 16 and 30 kilometers from the center