Experience the lush rainforest and flora and fauna of Northern Thailand near Chiang Mai on a full-day mountain trek. Walk through a pristine forest and stop for a Thai lunch in the forest or at a local village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves about 10 kilometres of hiking on undulating landscape, therefore suitable for participants in good physical condition.
- Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing, trekking shoes or trainers. Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- This activity is not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the times mentioned are estimations only and dependent on external factors such as traffic