Discover the wonders of Tuscany on this full-day trip from Rome. Visit the Medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni, learn about Tuscany's rich-history, and tour through the luscious Chianti wine region for a wine tasting session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
• You will travel by train independently from Rome to Florence and back (tickets included • You will receive further instructions to your email with the train tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will travel by train independently from Rome to Florence and back (tickets included
- You will then meet your guide at the tour departure point in Florence
- Full details of the train tickets will be sent to you by email a few days before the tour. On the ticket you will find the train number and assigned seat assigned
- No refunds will be issued if you miss the train
- The operator reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a tour if the minimum number of participants is not met
- If you wish to stay longer in Florence you can take a later train back to Rome. Please inform the local operator when booking
- Please bring cash if you wish to purchase gelato