There is nothing more exciting and unique than driving a vespa through the Tuscan hills! Discover the beauty of Chianti Region and enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Tenuta Torciano, Loc. Ulignano - 53037 San Gimignano (SI) ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Drivers must know how to ride a scooter, be 18 years or older, and have a valid driving license, otherwise, they won’t be allowed to drive. The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund.