Glide around the lakefront of Chicago on a 2.5-hour Segway tour. Zip past the cascading fountains of Millenium Park, and swoop through Grant Park’s manicured gardens. See Chicago’s towering skyline, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 34 S. Michigan Avenue, at the Bike & Roll Tours and Rentals storefront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Segway participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh 100-260 pounds (45-118 kilograms).
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride Segways.
- Wearing closed-toed athletic shoes on the Segway tour is strongly recommended.
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If Bike and Roll Chicago are unable to reschedule the tour, they will issue a full credit or refund.