Discover the delicious and multiregional cuisine of China without leaving Chicago on this Chinatown Food Tour. Expand your culinary horizons with some incredible unique dishes, while also learning about the fascinating culture of the Chinese people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available. Please make this known in advance.
- While you may register as a solo guest on the tour, there is a 3 person minimum for this particular tour to take place. If this threshold is not met 2-hours before tour time, you will be contacted for a reschedule or possible cancellation of the tour with a full refund.
- During the tour, you will be seated at tables together. In some restaurants, social distancing cannot be guaranteed. Your guide will do their best to provide as much space as space possible.