Cruise along the Chicago River on a 60- or 75-minute tour, and discover hidden architectural gems among the city’s renowned landmarks. Led by a docent providing live narration, the tour passes more than 40 structures and sails under historic bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
What customers loved
"The architecture and Kevin’s explanations"
"The weather - a gorgeous day that wasn't humid and hot. Just perfect."
"Learning about Chicago's architecture."
"The docent’s narrative on the architecture"
"Seeing the city from a different view point."
"There was a surprise treat at the end, our tour guide played the harmonica...fun!"
"Seeing all the great architecture!"
"Enjoyed the information about the spectacular buildings"
"What the speaker told us about the buildings and history of Chicago"
"The beautiful day and how much I learned"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The regular tour is 75 minutes long, but in the colder months (November 1 – April 15th) the tour is 60 minutes long
- Please dress for an outdoor activity
- A cash bar is on board most vessels, depending on the season
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Don't forget your camera
- A $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour