Learn how to make chocolate in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta. Discover the culinary history of Mexican cacao and chocolate and prepare traditional chocolate drinks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive on time to the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This activity can be vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free