Visit 5 of Vienna's stunning churches on this 3-hour private tour. Follow your guide on a special route to see architectural masterpieces and learn the history of the city's famed churches. Enter St. Stephen's Cathedral, Votivkirche, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Cafe Votiv, Reichsratsstraße 17, 1010 Wien, Austria. The meeting point location is a 3-minute walk from Schottentor U Tram stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- This tour includes the main areas of St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Visits to the towers or catacombs in St. Stephen's Cathedral are optional with an extra €6.50 fee to be paid at the entrance