Follow the path of the most stunning Churches in Vienna! On every corner you will find some architectural masterpieces, but follow our local guide to see the best ones: Karlskirche and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Cafe Votiv, Reichsratsstraße 17, 1010 Wien, Austria. The meeting point location is a 3-minute walk from Schottentor U Tram stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- This tour includes main area of Cathedral (as altars, chambers etc.). Notice that towers or catacombs in St. Stephen's Cathedral are with paid entrance. Visit is possible with extra fee of 6,5 eur - it’s optional.
- Notice that on mondays entrance to Votivkirche may be limited due to their schedules. Although sightseeing from outside is always.