Discover the diversity of Transylvania on a day trip from Cluj-Napoca. You will find a Saxon village and a Gypsy community and take a tour of Sighisoara, the city which is home to the last inhabited medieval citadel in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance fees for the Clock Tower and Biertan Church are included
- Lunch is an additional expense of approximately €13 per person
- Additional photography fees may be incurred
- Gratuities for the tour guide are optional and not included