Follow the night watchman into the medieval past of Cologne's old town with its dark secrets. Walk past the historic buildings of the city and listen to the historical stories and legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the town hall entrance Alter Markt (neben U-Bahneingang/Rolltreppe).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- The guided tour is also suitable for children (from approx. 10 years)
- Children aged 12 years or younger can participate for free
- Sturdy footwear is recommended
- This is a barrier-free tour