Explore Cologne's old town by foot on a treasure hunt tour with goal-oriented clues and riddles. Learn interesting facts about the city and find the hidden treasure with your team.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at St. Peter's Fountain on the southside of the Cologne Cathedral at the Pope's Terrace, overlooking the Roncalliplatz square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18 years old
- Participants aged 16 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult