Explore Copenhagen's iconic landmarks and hidden gems at your own pace on a private guided bike tour. Create your own personal tour route to sights like Amalienborg Palace and Nyhavn Harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the bike shop at Åboulevard 3, 1635 København V.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Remember to dress for the weather. Copenhagen is lovely in the summertime but with its seafront location, there can be some cold wind and rain in the winter months