Get up-close to sights where cars are not allowed, experience much more in a shorter amount of time than if you were walking, and just experience wonderful Copenhagen on a green, fun 1 or 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Langelinie Kaj 52, 2100 Copenhagen, DK. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time. If you are arriving at Langelinie Cruise Terminal: Good news! The shop is right on your doorstep. If you are arriving at Ocean Quay Cruise Terminal: We are only 10 min taxi ride away! If you are arriving at Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal: The shop is only a 5 minute taxi ride away (or 15 minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Requirements for riding a Segway: You must weigh between: 35 kg-125 kg. Min height: 135 cm
- The Segway tour will take place in almost all weather conditions (except if it poses a hazard), so please dress accordingly (wear layers and gloves if it's cold)
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs