Get up-close to sights where cars are not allowed, experience much more in a shorter amount of time than if you were walking, and just experience wonderful Copenhagen on a green, fun 1 or 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please come to the shop at Langelinie Kaj 52, 2100 Copenhagen, 15 minutes prior to departure time. If you are arriving at Langelinie Cruise Terminal, the shop is on your doorstep. If you are arriving at Ocean Quay Cruise Terminal the shop is only 10 minutes taxi ride away in the direction of the city center. If you are arriving at Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal: The shop is only a 5 minute taxi ride away, (or 15 minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Requirements for riding a Segway: You must weigh between: 35 kg-125 kg. Min height: 135 cm
- The Segway tour will take place in almost all weather conditions (except if it poses a hazard), so please dress accordingly (wear layers and gloves if it's cold)
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs