Take a guided tour through Cordoba's medieval Jewish Quarter and learn about the history of the Jewish community in this part of the city. Visit narrow streets, alleys and a 14th-century synagogue amongst many of Cordoba's other landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Puerta del Perdón, Mezquita Catedral, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1. Look for the orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be at the meeting point 5 minutes before starting the tour.