Head from the city of Cordoba to the ancient ruins of Medina Azahara on a guided tour. Discover the remains of a former Arab Muslim city, built by Abd-ar-Rahman III, which was the heart of administration and government during 10th-century Spain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Bus stop near Red Cross Hospital in front of Hotel Eurostars Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags