Take a guided walk through Córdoba's beautiful neighborhoods of Santa Marina, San Agustín, and San Lorenzo to explore some of the city's most charming patios, all part of a competition to find the city's most beautiful spot, held each May since 1933.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will meet you at Manolete´s Monument, in front of Santa Marina Church, Santa Marina Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, and French.