Explore Cornwall through the legend of King Arthur on a 2-day sightseeing tour of Tintagel Castle, Boscastle, and Dartmoor. Follow in the footsteps of the warrior king and his wife Guinevere. Take part in a mystical meditation, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pick-up at St. John's Church, High Street, GlastonburyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- This tour includes some strenuous walking