Join a guided hiking day trip from Costa del Sol and surrounding areas. Walk the path across the El Chorro Gorge along the Caminito del Rey and get a glimpse of this incredible piece of engineering.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The path may close without prior warning due to safety reasons or strong winds or rain
- In this case, a full refund or change of tour date will be offered
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted to join the tour
- A small backpack is useful to carry a small bottle of water, some nuts, fruits or a snack
- Walking sticks and selfie sticks are not permitted on the trek
- Please wear walking shoes, Flip flops and open-toe sandals are not permitted
- Please bring a coat during the winter