Explore the west of Crete and let yourself be enchanted by many places off the beaten tourist path on this full-day of the island. Admire the Venetian fortress and Turkish minarets, and learn more about the history of Crete.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in Agia Pelagia, Ammouda, Kokkini Chani, Kerteros, Gouves, Gournes, Anissaras, Analipsis, Chersonissos, Malia, Stalida
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you wear sturdy footwear and bring a camera.
- The tour is not suitable or only partially suitable for people with physical disabilities.