Discover the 2nd longest gorge in Crete on a walking tour of the Imbros Gorge. Then, cool down in the Libyan Sea with a refreshing swim and a traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate E-mail from the activity provider prior to your trip (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pick-up point and time
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This trip is suitable for children as the walk is relatively easy
- Pickup is not possible from remote hotels such as the Grand Rimondi
- You will need to pay a €2 entrance fee to the gorge