Enjoy a challenging trek through one of Europe's longest gorges. Marvel at natural wonders, from the White Mountains to a thousand-year-old forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Depending on your booking option, you will get picked up from your accommodation. You will receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider; please check your spam folder.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- The 5 to 6-hour trek is challenging. You must have good trekking shoes or at least a sturdy pair of trainers
- This trek is not recommended for anyone with health problems
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before the tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Perivolia, Halepa, Halidon Street Alpha Bank, Chania center, Kladissos, Nea Chora, Agioi Apostoloi, Xrysi Akti, Daratso, Galatas, Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Gerani, Kontomari, Pyrgos, Psyionfrou, Maleme, Tavronitis, Kolymvari, Minothiana, Paraniana and Kamisiana
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat