Kick off your shoes and take a swim in the sea on an intimate, 4.5-hour cruise to Dia Island from Heraklion. Enjoy a full menu meal and time to snorkel, fish or take a stroll among the cedar trees.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from hotels within 20 kilometers from Heraklion Port (from Agia Pelagia to Hersonissos).
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Marina Café, Venetian harbor, Heraklion Port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The transfer from and to your hotel or cruise ship is optional and will be arranged by email after booking
- For customers that don't require a transfer, meet at 14:15 at the Marina Café at the Venetian harbor in Heraklion Port
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes before the meeting time for both the hotel/cruise ship transfer or at Marina Café
- According to Greek law, at the time of booking you must provide the ID or passport number, full name, sex, age and nationality of all participants in your group, otherwise you might not be permitted to board the boat