Experience the beauty and romance of Santorini on a day trip from Crete. After a high-speed ferry, be driven around for a guided tour of the island. Marvel at the island's blue and white buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Polish, Romanian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Ierapetra, Milatos, and Sissi. The pickup location is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Adults are required to bring either a vaccination certificate (stating that 14 days have passed since full vaccination for COVID-19), disease certificate or negative test result (either PCR within last 72-hours or rapid within last 48-hours)
- Children 12 - 17 years old are required to bring proof of a negative result of any test, including self-test.
- Children under 12-years old can travel freely without a test