Skip the ticket line and enter hassle-free to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum with a prebooked admission ticket sent to your email together with an audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point with a physical guide. The self-guided audio tour begins at the entrance of the museum which is located in Heraklion downtown, opposite the busy Eleftherias square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport
- From April 1 to October 31, non-EU citizens aged 6-25 are entitled to 50% reduced admission upon presentation of their passport
- Children up to the age of 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission upon presentation of their passport
- From April 1 to October 31, senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU countries are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- This activity includes the regular adult entry ticket which can be used by all ages and lets you skip the long ticket lines