Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village organizes Cretan cooking lessons. Take a mini-tour in the Arolithos museum, prepare your own dishes, and delight in the foods you have created.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arolithos Traditional Cretan Village.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This is a 2.5-hour activity
- Transfer service and car hire can be organized at an extra charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise the organizers of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Only the cooking class is wheelchair accessible, not the whole tour